Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Beginning of All New Things



Looking at the grass beaming from the 6pm glow of the dropping sun, I cannot help but to reflect my life as I am speeding down the crowded road to my hometown. Months later and my life has done a 180 once again. Incase whoever is reading this is unaware, my life is not the easiest picture to paint. I suppose this may be true for most people, but being myself I naturally become biased in thinking that my own is the most unpredictable. Being only twenty-one just a few months ago, I am changing rapidly. The random events and daydreams of everyday seem to slowly sculpt me into the woman I have always dreamed of being just as quickly as these picture-perfect visions constantly change. I am more than blessed to even come close to these outlandish illustrations of my ideal self. The past two years I have felt a struggle to find my way even close to this fantasy of myself. I would have to disclose, that I finally feel that I am there. I am doing better in every specific aspect of my life and nothing feels more incredible. Now that I have gradually climbed mountain over rigorous mountain, it is time to write.